- All ticket sales through this website are final and non-refundable, except where Brighton Gay Men’s Chorus has cause to cancel the performance ahead of the performance date.
- Payment can be made via a supported credit or debit card. No cash or cheques will be accepted, nor credit given.
- We may offer a reduced-price “Concession” ticket for those who are on a reduced income. We reserve the right to check on your eligibility and may ask to see proof on the door. Entry may be refused should such proof not be provided. For information on who qualifies for this ticket price, please see the FAQs page.
- Tickets added to your basket before payment has been received are held for a short time, but are not reserved in any way. Only once payment has been received are the tickets issued.
- Tickets are issued electronically. You will receive an email, sent to the email address given at time of purchase, which contains your tickets. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the email is not blocked by their spam filter. To avoid this, we recommend that you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist before purchase.
- Each ticket must be presented at the door prior to the performance. This can be either a print out or shown on the screen of your mobile device. You must ensure that the ticket details and QR code are clearly visible and, if printed, of good quality. No admittance will be granted if you can not do this.
- Automatic 10% Discount: To qualify for the discount, 10 or more tickets must be purchased in the same transaction. Tickets can be for a mixture of prices and days. This discount is only offered on Brighton Gay Men’s Chorus “end of season” concerts and will not be applied to other concerts or shows, such as the World Aids Day Concert. Sorry, but this discount cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders. This discount is not available on special ticket types such as tables or tickets with additional benefits and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotional prices.
- Other Discounts: From time to time we may offer discounts via the use of “Coupon” codes. These codes must be entered at the Basket or Checkout screens prior to payment. Coupon codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders. Only one code can be used per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or codes.
- Promotional Pricing: From time to time we may run price reductions, aka “sales”, for a limited period. Discounts and coupon codes cannot be used when this pricing is in effect. Sorry, but sale prices cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders.
- Brighton Gay Men’s Chorus reserves the right to add and remove discounts, coupon codes and sale prices at any time without prior notice.
- Donations are made through a one-off charge to your debit or credit card.
- Your details will not be used for any other purpose (specifically we pledge not to contact you for another donation, unless you also sign up to our Mailing List when you may receive generic email campaigns which are not targeted to you).
- You acknowledge that you are making your Donation entirely voluntarily, without any pressure on you from us, or any third party, so to do.
- Donations are not refundable.
- One-Off Donations do not bring any additional benefits.